Wednesday, July 3, 2013

:) New Nail Stuff

Yesterday, I purchased new items for my nails. I'm very excited to try them out! 


The first item is a nail tool set from H&M. It includes a small brush, dotting tool, and nail file. The tool on the very left is something I'm not familiar with. Lol I'll just play around with it until I find its purpose. The small brush is really nice. Its soft but holds its shape, not flimsy at all. It'll be used to paint stripes or french tips. The dotting tool is double-ended, one has a small ball on the tip while the other is a pointed tip. This tool will be used for small details. The polka dot print on the nail file is too adorable! :) 
I love the packaging!
Next item is also from H&M. These little gems are perfect for adding some BLING on to your nails. There are nine types of gems and all sorts of shapes and colors. The applicator does a great job at picking up the gems. The glue is a bit difficult to work with so I tend to not use it. I just place the gems on right before the polish dries and then paint a top coat over it.



Final item is a nail polish from Target. It is called 'Berry Juicy' by Sally Hansen. This color is super pretty and girly! I can't wait to use it. Hopefully, the color will be opaque. Soft pastel colors are my favorite! :) 

Thank you so much for reading my blog! Stay tuned for nail pictures using these new items! Hope you have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment