Thursday, July 4, 2013

DIY Makeup Brushes Holder


Here's a super cute way to store your makeup brushes neatly. And its easy too! 

List of Materials: 
  • Vase 
  • Sand 
  • Paint and Paint Brushes (optional) 

Start by painting the vase. I chose to paint a branch of cherry blossoms. 
Next add the sand and stick your makeup brushes inside. My vase is 5" tall and 5" wide. I used 2 pounds of sand. 

Yay all done! :) There are many different colors of sand to choose from so painting the vase is not necessary. But feel free to get as created as you wish. Have a fun and safe 4th of July everyone! 





2 comments:

  1. such a nice dye! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for you sweet comment! :) And yes I will.

      Delete