Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Beauty Essentials

Its currently summer where I live. Some days its hot and sunny, then humid and sticky, or thunder-storming. Here are a few items I love for this season:

The first item is the NYX Stick Blush. Since its wax based it stays on for a long period of time. Wax helps it stay in place and its super blendable! Not only is it a blush but can also be used on the lips. I like to apply it on my lips using my finger. I have it in 'Tea Rose'. Perfect for tan skin tones.

Blend it onto the cheeks using your clean finger :)
Next is this Stila liquid eyeliner. It is waterproof and smudge proof. Although I haven't tested it out in the pool or at the beach, it really is smudge proof and long lasting! The pointed felt tip is really useful when creating a cat eye look.


 The sun can be really harmful on the skin and unfortunately I'm really lazy when it comes to applying sunscreen. bareMinerals has a translucent mineral veil with SPF 25. This product can applied all over the face after you've completed your makeup. It helps protect your face from the sun and prevents oiliness.
Moisturize! This hand cream by Soap & Glory smells divine! This product is useful all year long! It has a light, sweet, and fresh scent. I bought the travel sized one so I could carry it around in my bag. :) Yes its a hand cream but I use all over my body, wherever dryness occurs. Lol. 
 What beauty products have you been loving? :) Thank you for reading my blog and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment