Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Summer Haul

Summer is quickly approaching and I could not be anymore excited! :) I've recently been picking up items here and there to prepare for the upcoming warm months. 

Let's start off with the clothes.

Bought this about a month ago at Abercrombie & Fitch. The fit is so nice. Looks sorta like a halter top from the front but the back is completely covered. 

Fitting room :) 
On to crop top number 2! Sadly, the picture washes out it's true color. In person it's more of a minty green/blue. It was the ruffles that caught my eyes lol.   
H&M
Can't go wrong with a white tee! This one is cropped with a boxy cut, edgy but still casual. My new go to comfy white tee. 
H&M
I was on the search for the perfect pair of distressed denim for weeks! Finally, I stumbled upon this beauty as I was ready to leave Forever 21. "Sometimes you find what you're looking for when you least expect it..." Lol jk! But seriously these were the last pair! I was so ecstatic, can't wait to style these.

H&M
What's summer without swimwear?? Soooo I was contemplating on whether or not to invest in a Triangl bikini because they are quite pricey! Instead I opted for a dupe version of it. These are from aliexpress.com.

They surprisingly fit really well! Shipping took awhile, almost a month. It was packaged neatly. Although the top piece did come with a few creases it evened out after a few days. Now I really want to invest in the real Triangl bikini after the great outcome of this pair. Ohh the struggle of a broke college student... Haha    

Click here for the link to where I ordered.
This next pair is from Target. The top has this faux leather look to it, which makes me feel like a badass. Lol! The white bottom is pretty standard, nothing really special. Just wanted it to match with every other top I own. 
Now these were found in the clearance section, so don't overlook that area cause you'll occasionally find some treasures there. :) 

Target
Okay...so...I splurged on this bag and I don't regret it at all! A girl can never have enough bags, believe that. Longchamp totes are great because the material is durable and they fit SO MUCH STUFF!! This particular one has a detachable strap which turns it into a cross-body bag.  
I've been using this as my everyday bag and I'm in love. <3 

Link to purchase.
 
Here it is in an #ootd post on my Instagram. @jessaohh  
My go to nail color lately has been 'Mint Sorbet' by Sally Hansen. It's the perfect minty green shade! The formula is pretty opaque for a such a light color. You should be good to go with 2 coats. 
MINT! MINT! MINT! 
The last item I would like to mention is this moisturizer. This is the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. 
It contains hyaluronic acid which just sucks all of the moisture into your skin! The formula is so light and smooth! A little goes a looooong way! I think this is going to be perfect for summer because it makes my skin feel super hydrated and it soaks in quickly so there's no need to wait for it to set. I can't even explain the texture of the product, it's like jelly! 
I bought mine from Target for about $18, kinda pricey for a drugstore product, but it's worth it! 
  



Now that you've made it to the end of this post I would like to say thank you for taking the time to read it. I hope you have a great day...or night whichever haha. Be sure to be on the look out for future posts. Also follow me on Instagram @jessaohh :)








No comments:

Post a Comment