Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Review: NYX Precious Pearls

I've been wanting the 'Caviar Manicure' by Ciate. It's kit with a bottle of nail polish and a bottle of very tiny beads. It is a bit pricey at $25. So while I was on the Nordstrom website I stumbled upon the NYX Precious Pearls which was $10. I decided to get the NYX instead of the Ciate since I wasn't sure if I'd like the look on my nails plus it cost a lot less.

NYX Precious Pearls had 3 colors: black, white, and black & white. Although Ciate's Caviar Manicure comes in a wider range of colors.

On my ring finger.
I ended up really loving the way it looked on my finger. The white polish is very opaque and the pearls stuck on when sprinkled over the wet polish. Try to pack on as much pearls as possible for a clean look. Also apply a thin layer of top coat at the end so it'll last longer. Mine lasted for 5 days, on the 5th day some pearls began to come off. 

Overall I really enjoyed this kit and will hopefully purchase the black one too! :) Thank you for stopping and have a great day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment